I AM SO TIRED.
Currently sitting at St. Pancras (not to be confused with pancreas....sorry, did I mention I'm tired?) waiting for my chunnel to Paris! Running on four hours of sleep from last night and five from the night before (with no nap in between) and currently fighting my face from looking similar to Voldemort's (why isn't that in autocorrect?!).
Anyways, this week has been crazy. On Tuesday we went to 39 Steps. It was my second time seeing it but it's been a while so it was still quite entertaining. After the show we went to a gay club (that was overwhelmingly filled with straight people) where the drinks were suuuuper cheap so everyone had a great time. Didn't get home until three that night, but it was worth it!
Yesterday was the Dark Knight Rises premiere in leicester (did I spell that right? too lazy...) Square. It was INSANE and PACKED but awesome at the same time. Saw lotsa stars, most notably Matthew Lewis....also known as NEVILLE and I flipped my shit. After that a group of us went to Les Miserables. It was my third time seeing it at the Queen's Theatre and it was amazing, per usual. Tears were shed, laughs were laughed, and it was just terrific. Didn't get home till 11, though, and went to bed shortly thereafter to wake up at 3:15. Fun fact, you know you're up early when the sun hasn't even risen in London....
Anyways, I am now on my train to Paris! Mom, I promise I will chain my purse to me. It'll be permanently attached.
Until next time!
Ps......EIGHT DAYS.
No comments:
Post a Comment