Heyyyyyyy yo!
So, turns out my computer is dead. Like, dead dead. Therefore, all of my posts will come from my phone. Yayyy tiny screen.
Anyways, after the realization that i will have to buy a new computer once I get home, I realized that I am done spending money. Therefore, tonight I have speant about an hour grocery shopping and preparing meals and snacks for the next week. This includes ants on a log (flashback to kindergarten...whaddup), frozen pasta with pesto and/or tomato sauce, and Greek yogurt with fruit. Hello diet for the next two weeks. And speaking of two weeks, I've decided to come hone early. Save money, take care of my dog, start work again...it just makes sense. So, I will see all of your bright, shining, and no doubt tanner-than-me faces on July 27th!
On a completely separate note, i went to Venice this weekend! It was so gorgeous and WARM and beautiful and amazing and gahhhh. Plus the food was fantastic and it was so different than anywhere I've ever been. Nate and I stayed at an awesome hostel called Ca'venezia that is only a ten minute walk from San Marcos square and the grande canale :) I seriously suggest staying there for anyone travelling in a group, and if youre in a family you get an entire apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, family room, etc, for only 55 euro/night! Its great :)
Anyways, I need to finish making my snacks. Hopefully I'll get to a computer tomorrow so I can upload some pictures. Until then!
No comments:
Post a Comment