Over the past three days of what londoners like to call "extreme" heat, I have learned a few things.
1. People are okay with getting naked. Alright, not really, but it is not necessary to wear any sort of swimsuits whilst laying out. Bra and panties or boxers/boxer briefs/briefs work just fine.
2. Partial nudity while not laying out is also acceptable.
3. The tube is a disgusting, germ infested oven.
4. Londoners have no tolerance for heat. 26 degrees celcius is absolutely disgusting to them. That's about 80 fahrenheit and my perfect summer temperature.
5. The day after a cloudless sky, expect all londoners to look like they've just run a marathon, been cooked in an oven, a tomato....aka, they all don't understand nor care about sunscreen.
6. There's no air conditioning anywhere, so any/all buildings simply go without lights.
I know those of you in Wisconsin will find this quite humorous, given that you've been dealing with 100+ temperatures. While I can't imagine, I think that anyone actually from here would just die. Or complain.... a lot.
Off to go tan! WOOOOO SUN.
No comments:
Post a Comment