I have been so incredibly busy, it's virtually unbelievable. Since Monday, I've been to the British Museum, walked the South Bank, visited the Clink, visited the Olympic grounds (which are surprisingly NOT pretty at all), went to the Museum of London, saw original Roman amphitheaters and walls of the city of London, bought about 3 bags of groceries for under £15, went to St. Paul's cathedral, went to St. Bartholomew's (where Four Weddings and a Funeral was filmed, amongst others) , a bunch of random places around there, Buckingham Palace, Parliament, St. James' Park.....SO MANY THINGS TO DO HERE.
Needless to say, I'm absolutely exhausted. But also having the time of my life...so I'd say it's a fair trade. Tonight myself and some people are going to a club where there's a pool, apparently? Don't know how safe that is, but I guess we will find out! Then I'm meeting a friend at the airport during his layover in the morning. It'll be so nice to see someone from home...even though I've hardly been gone a week!
This weekend we are going to Wales! I'm super pumped to see some castles, and get out and explore outside of London. Next Thursday/Friday I believe we are going to Dublin as well, then Venice and Paris in July. It's going to be insane 6 weeks, but I am so excited to be here and loving everyone I've met. We all get along really well and I think it's going to be such a great experience.
Ta ta for now!
| Peter and a bust. |
![]() |
| Flowers in our hair by a nasty barge. ;) |
| Olympic park? Not as nice as I thought.... |
| Inside some important building. Don't really remember. |

The Guildhall, that's the "important building."
ReplyDeleteahhhh thanks, kid. Also, I love that your picture is Dexter...it's definitely playing on my netflix as I type this!
ReplyDelete